Northern Industrial Construction is currently seeking Journeyman/Women Plumber to join our team starting in Oct 2023.
- licensed journeyman/women plumber
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and blueprints
- Able to work alone in remote settings or as a member of a small team
- Able to coordinate and communicate clearly with other trades and office staff
- Completing paperwork, system testing and safety inspections thoroughly
- knowledge and understanding in boilers and boilers systems is considered an asset
- Understanding of modular home construction is considered an asset
- Must be able to work on a rotational shift
- 45$ an hour
- 75$ per day LOA
- All travel and accommodation cost covered by employer
- 4 weeks on 2 weeks off or 6 on 2 off rotations.
- 1.5x wages after 8hours/40 hours of work
Monday through Saturday 10-hour days with option of working 12 hours days as well as Sundays.
Northern Industrial Construction:
Northern Industrial Construction is a self-perform, multi-disciplined General Contractor. We deliver mechanical, structural, civil and building construction solutions to a wide variety of industrial, municipal and institutional market sectors. We specialize in the specific challenges associated with winter-road, fly-only accessibility, and marine-only delivery methods. Northern Industrial Construction understands the importance of master planning, effective logistics and delivering maximum efficiency when faced with a time of the essence construction window.
Based in Yellowknife, NT, Northern Industrial services the Yukon, Northwest and Nunavut Territories. Our diversity sets us apart from the rest. We have an unsurpassed reputation for delivering efficient, cost-effective and value-analyzed construction projects and understand that each and every industry has unique and specific needs beyond the ordinary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00-$45.00 per hour
- plumbing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: On the road