Changing care. With you.
At VitalAire we believe in patient-centered care and innovation. We’re on a mission to help transform healthcare for the better. From advancement and digitization of our tools, products, and systems, to forging meaningful relationships with our patients. VitalAireis Canada’s leading provider of sleep apnea tests, treatments and home oxygen services. We partner closely with the healthcare community to deliver an exceptional patient experience that supports health, wellness and collaborative medicine.
About the role
VitalAire is currently recruiting a full time highly energetic and motivated Respiratory Therapist/RPN for our St. Catharines. Educating and providing quality healthcare services to our clients by initiating CPAP & Oxygen therapy, performing assessments, educating clients in the use and knowledge of equipment, and conducting follow-up service.
- Conducting full respiratory assessments
- Assessing and evaluating patient test results
- Delivering of equipment and supplies
- Determining respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians and care teams
- Identifying discrepancies with respiratory therapy treatments and conveying them to the care team
- Ensuring the completion of all documentation and form to initiate therapy
- Providing proper fitting of facial interface for long term CPAP or BILEVEL treatment
- Providing follow-up to Clients to evaluate effects of treatment plan
- Preparing funding documents and facilitating payment
- Demonstrating and educating patients on usage of products and services
- Contributing to the growth of VitalAire by liaising with medical professionals
Here is what you will need
- Registered Respiratory Therapist/Registered Nurse or RPN
- Licensed to practice with the provincial governing body
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Strong cardio-respiratory assessment skills
- Valid driver’s license + Clear vulnerable persons check
- Previous experience in healthcare field an asset
- Ability to participate in a rotational after-hours on call schedule
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Google applications and Android
What’s in it for you
- Competitive total rewards: Salary, bonus, flex benefits & pension plan
- Work/life integration: From standard hours to personal time off
- Inclusive workplace: Bring your whole self to work as you learn and grow
- Meaningful work: Do work that matters
- Culture of safety: We weave safety and wellness into all that we do
Air Liquide Healthcare provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Individual compensation packages are based on various factors unique to each candidate, including skill set, experience, qualification and other job-related reasons. This job grade falls within a salary band starting at the minimum of $53,000 with opportunity for advancement.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company car
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person