Are you a Pragmatic Programmer? Are you looking for a position where you can add value alongside an experienced team in a mature company? Do you want to expand your skills while having fun creating products and doing what you love? If you answered yes to any of these questions we need to talk!
We are looking for an experienced programmer to become part of our development team. Your experience, passion and understanding of web development and what it takes to build our cloud hosted software application is what we need. As we advance our products and evolve in today’s world where security has become a big issue, every team member at WrightPlan is focused on our customer’s data integrity and security. We need someone who shares in our cyber-security philosophy.
All ideas are welcome in our highly collaborative environment based on continuous learning and improvement. If you want an opportunity to write great software in a flexible environment as well as contribute to shape WrightPlan solutions, we’d love to hear from you!
● Work as an integral member within an Agile software development team
● Hybrid role, min 3 days in the office (more office time within the first 3 months while training coming up to speed)
● Bring business acumen and an ability to understand business environment and related technical solutions.
● Write appropriate unit, integration, and system tests.
● Continually learn, evaluate and apply new ideas and technologies.
● Share and take pride in pushing exemplary high standards in design, coding, testability, and overall product quality.
● Be open to new knowledge, ideas, and opinions from team members—all features are peer-reviewed.
● 3+ years of software development experience within an agile development environment.
● Technical Degree or Diploma preferred.
● Experience implementing and integrating with web services, using RESTful APIs
● Experience authoring database schema migrations
● Solid understanding of web architecture, protocols, and technologies
● SaaS software development experience would be a bonus.
● Excellent communication, disciplined self-starter
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Software Development: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Waterloo, ON N2J 2H7