- PLEASE DON'T APPLY TO THIS POSITION IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED WITH NATURAL RESOURCES CANADA
- IF YOUR ANSWER TO THE FIRST PRE SCREENING QUESTION IS "NO" OR YOU LEAVE IT BLANK ,YOU WILL GET REJECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Enerhold Solutions Ltd is a reputable Design/Build company based in British Columbia, specializing in the construction of new homes, energy assessments for Step Code compliance and government incentive programs. As a Licensed Service Organization with Natural Resources Canada, we have the expertise to process, quality assure and submit files to the government.
As we plan to expand in the Manitoba's market, we are excited to announce an opportunity for an experienced Energy Advisor to join our team. We are seeking enthusiastic, energetic individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the field of energy efficiency.
Position: Lead Energy Advisor and company representative
- Conduct site visits, inspections, and perform blower door testing in accordance with EnerGuide procedures (site visits will be conducted independently).
- Utilize HOT2000 and the Report Generator to perform energy modeling and generate comprehensive reports.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to clients on energy efficiency measures, recommendations, and improvements.
- Collaborate closely with our team to ensure accurate data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Stay up to date with industry standards, regulations, and best practices related to energy efficiency.
- Hire, Supervise, Train new Energy Advisors(If needed)
- Registration as an Energy Advisor with NRCan (Natural Resources Canada).
- Strong understanding of EnerGuide Rating System materials, procedures, and protocols.
- Proficiency in using HOT2000 and the Report Generator for energy modeling and reporting.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills to effectively interact with clients and team members.
- Possession of a valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Proficiency in Autocad or Sketch-up is an asset
Additional Equipment Requirements:
- The candidate must own their blower door equipment for conducting assessments.
- All respective tools necessary for conducting site inspections and testing are also required.
Scheduling & Compensation:
- Schedule: Enjoy the flexibility of working hours, including weekends, based on client availability and your own schedule.
- Compensation: Negotiable and based on a per-job performed model, providing potential for growth and rewards.
To apply for the Energy Advisor position, please apply on Indeed or submit the following documents to [email protected]:
Compelling cover letter.
Proof of NRCan registration.
Confirmation of owning a blower and other necessary equipment. and reliable car
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 months
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Have you passed both Foundation exam and House exam?
- Have you passed probationary period?
- Are you affiliated with a Service Organization and How many audits have you done for Green Home Program?
- construction: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person