Twin Equipment is committed to finding the best people to be part of our team.
No Experience needed. The Hydraulic Tech/Equipment Installer will be required to perform tasks involving physical labor and will be required to operate a variety of hand and power tools. Responsibilities will include the assembly of products such as landscape bodies & snow plows using bolts, screws, clips, soldering tools, and assorted fasteners. The Assembler will be responsible for the efficient production of products according to established procedures, following all safety protocols and workplace policies
- Read schematics, blueprints and other technical diagrams.
- Bolt, screw, clip, weld, solder or otherwise fasten parts and components together using hand and power tools and equipment.
- Connect cables, tubes and wires to complete assemblies and installations.
- Position and install parts, subassemblies and accessories using hand and power tools and other aids like overhead hoists.
- Mark, record and report defects.
- Test electrical assemblies, equipment and wiring for proper performance using testing devices such as meters, analyzers, etc.
- Clean and perform preparation of work-site.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
- Lubricate, clean, maintain and repair machinery, equipment, and tools.
- Grind, scrape, sand, or polish surfaces using abrasive tools or machines.
- Load, unload, and identify building materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person