Bilingual (French) Customer Service Representative - Full-Time (M-F - 8:00am - 5:00pm)
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Lead, the Bilingual Customer Service Representative is responsible for interacting with customers in a professional, courteous and effective manner. This person will maintain a satisfactory level of sales to ensure that the Company remains a leader in the marketplace.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing professional, courteous and effective customer service.
- Ensure prompt and courteous response to customer enquiries.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of sales in accordance with corporate goals and objectives.
- Provide price and product quotations as required.
- Conduct follow ups on quotes.
- Develop and maintain a high degree of technical knowledge as it pertains to CCI product lines.
- Keep fully apprised of competitive products
- Keep apprised of research and development in related fields
- Develop and maintain knowledge of marketplace.
- Identify and keep management apprised of business opportunities
- Represent the company in a professional manner to maintain an optimal quality of service.
- Develop and maintain operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and any additional company software
- Create well-written reports and documentation as required.
- Maintain corporate standard of dress and deportment.
- Maintain office in clean and orderly manner.
- Communicate with and support other areas of the company.
- Attend meetings and/or training sessions as required.
- Attend and/or participate in trade seminars as required.
- Take ownership of and successfully resolve problems as required.
- Assist with emergent or unforeseen issues as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Sales: 3 years (preferred)
- French and English (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in CAMBRIDGE, ON