Subway Auto Service is family owned and operated, serving Lethbridge & area for over 25 years. We take great pride in our work and we know how important it is that our customers leave us feeling secure and satisfied with the work that we've done.
Due to growth we are looking for a new team member in the role of:
Automotive Service Technician / Shop Supervisor
- Safe Diagnosing, Inspecting, Repairing and Servicing all Mechanical and Electrical for cars and light trucks
- Supervision, Development and Training of Employees at the Shop
- Review Work Orders, Manage Workflow and Complete Reports on Work Performed
- Organization of Shop Resources, Efficient use of Space and Equipment
- Maintenance and Budgeting for Repairs and/or Replacement of Shop Equipment
- Scheduling and Running Regular Staff Meetings to set and Measure Employee Growth and Business Goals
- Acting as Safety Officer and Maintaining all Certifications Required
- Journeyman Automotive Service Technician
- Leadership Experience an Asset
- Progressive Minded and Forward Thinking
- Technology and Business Savvy
- Detail Oriented, Critical Thinking and Trouble Shooting Ability
- Computer Proficiency
- Strong Communication and Customer Service Skills
- $42 / hour (Based on Experience)
- Benefits Package
- 7:45 am – 5:15 pm, Monday to Friday
- Positive, Supportive, Team-Based Environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment with Growth Opportunity
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of Subway Auto Service.
Please apply online at hire-standard.com/job-seekers
We thank all applicants for your interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $42.00 per hour
Work Location: In person