Arctic Crane Service, a part of Centurion Canada Rentals and Services. At Arctic Crane, we continually strive to be both the crane service supplier of choice and employer of choice to the northern Alberta marketplace and throughout western Canada. We specialize in heavy lift crane services and have an expert group of managers and crane operators. We have strong internal processes and defined roles, and always manage the expectations of our staff and customers alike. Arctic Cranes Services Ltd is committed to delivering the highest quality of service, to every customer, every time.
We are seeking Full-Time Mobile Crane Operators with a strong work ethic and good character to join our team!
- Operate mobile cranes to lift, move, position and place materials and equipment.
- Perform pre‐operational inspections.
- Perform worksite inspections.
- Complete Field Level Hazard Assessments and Hazard I.D forms.
- Calculate crane capacities, determine load weight, set up, position, and stabilize the crane before the lift.
- Complete Critical Lift forms as required.
- Responsible for disassembling, traveling, and transporting mobile cranes.
- Complete hours of service logbooks.
- Participate in rigging procedures.
- Ability to complete some routine maintenance and housekeeping of the crane equipment such as lubricating and cleaning.
- Strong communication skills, mechanical aptitude, mathematical ability, excellent visual and depth perception and a high degree of hand-foot-eye coordination.
- Fit for work - Physically demanding as is the handling of accessories.
- Mobile Crane Rigger must interact with other tradespeople, contractors, and customers.
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s License
- 5 year drivers abstract
- H2S Alive
- Standard First Aid / CPR
- Apprentice / Journeyman Certificate
- A strong knowledge of cranes
- Ability to work in all weather elements
Why join our team?
- Accommodations available
- Shift: 8hr, 10hr 12hr + OT
- Wage: starting $38.00+/hr
Stay connected with us on LinkedIn or visit our website
Our vision at Centurion group of companies is to build a successful global + sustainable rental and service company to critical industries. Our values are an intricate part of our success. We are looking for team members with the same vision and values.
“We do the right thing”
“We do what we say”
“We go the extra mile”
“We work together”
Please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience as a Crane Operator. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: From $38.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Alberta: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person