Cloré Beauty Supply is looking for a full-time Human Resources Coordinator that will support the operations of the HR department to ensure a smooth flow of HR functions within all our retail locations and head office. Cloré Beauty Supply is searching for someone who loves to support employees to be their best self, and provide tools and resources so that all team members are highly engaged and performing at their best. This is an opportunity for you especially if you love developing training materials/tools and programs to ensure that the company is well equipped with the knowledge to create leaders and knowledge experts, as this position is heavily a people development role. If you have a passion in training and development and love HR administration, please submit your resume today!
What would you be doing?
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for creating a team of A-Players so that all team members are highly engaged and performing at their best. The Human Resources Coordinator’s main goal is to work closely with the HR Manager to ensure that Cloré employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management requirements are at the required standard, all while promoting company values and supporting a positive work culture. Other work includes ensuring that all Health and Safety administration and compliance for all retail store locations are maintained. Rewards and compensation will be a vital part of this role, where the Human Resources Coordinator will work with the HR Manager to create a strategic compensation model. The Human Resources Coordinator will ensure that all company policies are up to date while ensuring that the company is following employment laws and legislations.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who works well under pressure with limited supervision and department/company structure
- An individual who is comfortable adapting to and driving change.
- Someone who will support the company vision, and promote company culture and values
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information
What should you have?
- Post secondary education in Human Resources or related fields, CHRP/CHRP preferred but not mandatory
- 1-3 years experience in HR, HR Retail experience is a bonus
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, preferably Google Suites but not mandatory
About Cloré Beauty Supply
Cloré Beauty Supply is Canada’s premier retailer of hair extensions, hair care products, skin care products and related accessories with nine retail locations across Canada. At Cloré, we support each other so that we can build an inclusive community. Our main focus is on our employees, our community, and business growth. We believe that this focus is the path forward to elevate the world as a whole. Our company core values define how we operate, behave and interact on a day-to-day basis. These core values are Care, Driven, Growth Mindset, and Integrity.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Cloré Beauty Supply. We are only able to contact those candidates who are selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,500.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L4W 5B6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Human resources: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person