- Perform secretarial duties, including but not limited to typing, filing, answering phones, managing bulletin boards.
- Handle and distribute mail
- Manage, track and report client trust and collection of rent
- Perform reception duties for internal and external visitors
- Manage numerous excel workbooks
- Support agency management
- Successful completion of high school or equivalent
- Strong computer skills including MS office with minimum 2 years previous experience
- Strong proficient English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independent in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
Salary range: $17.91 -$ 20.13 per hour (in accordance with collective Agreement)
working hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Proof of full COVID-19 Vaccination is required.
The successful candidate will need to provide criminal record check.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $17.91-$20.13 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Secondary School (preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-29