At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you'll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you'll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Account Marketing Manager role will report into the Senior Manager, Brand Strategy Canada, located in Markham, Ontario. This role uses all levers necessary to drive sell-through of YETI products. Key to this is ensuring that YETI products and brand are well represented and promoted throughout retail customers' stores, digital, and social platforms. This role will work across multiple functional areas including internal sales and operations, finance, marketing, product management, creative services, and external agencies as well as key customers.
- Secure the highest share of space, within key destination doors and locations
- Plan product launches at assigned customers/customer groups, effectively leveraging and synchronizing in-store, digital, social, event platforms and campaigns
- Build meaningful and collaborative partnerships across YETI Marketing, Product, and Sales and key customer touchpoints
- Execute POS and fixture programs from creation, prototyping, shipping, to installation
- Own dealer employee training and motivation initiatives, creating ambassadors of YETI products
- Develop, audit and measure the effectiveness of account activation plans, striving for innovative and premium merchandising and digital marketing initiatives
- Ensure Sales and YETI dealers are up-to-date on initiatives, including driving deployment of YETI's in-store assets
- Manage to an assigned budget
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Bilingual in English and French considered an asset
- Retailer, Brand or Brand agency marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of retail marketing/merchandising
- Experience managing relationships with customers or vendors
- Highly collaborative with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with a strong ability to prioritize
- Familiarity of current technology, trends and best practices in retail and digital marketing
- Strong MS Office skills
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.