NOW HIRING: Annual & Seasonal Full-Time Truck Team Members
Position has three duties: Labour/Driving/Sales
G LICENSE REQUIRED
When the sun comes out, the junk comes out! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the world's largest junk removal service, and we are now actively hiring Truck Team Members who are results-driven, enjoy physical work, chatting with customers and drive our junk trucks. We provide a two-week paid training period to ensure you're ready to delight our customers and maximize your income through our profit-share bonus program.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
9 Dibble St, near Queen and Broadview
+ Trucks parked around the city near YOU
4 days/week, 40-50 hrs/week
Enjoy 3 days off each week!
Easily book off time for personal needs
Team Average: $27/hr (base + profit share + credit card tips)
Top performers frequently clear $35/hr
+ more! (cash tips, take home junk treasures)
- Paid training
- Easily book time off
- Pay increase with promotion eligible after 90 days of employment
- Take home treasures you find at work
- Referral bonus
- Team competitions / Bonus for top performance
- Attainable room for growth within the company
- Company uniform (Shirt/Hat)
- Company events (go-karts, pub nights, Junk Olympics)
- Breakfast cereal bar
- Employee Scholarship Program
- People skills - Customer Service and Sales with dozens of clients a week. Think of this job as like Sales University - you can’t learn this stuff in school!
- Critical thinking, time management and prioritization; we give you lots of opportunities to be independent in the way you work, and it feels a lot like running your own business for the day
- Improve your driving (towards careers in AZ/DZ)
our Isuzu NPR 17-20 ft 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Truck
LIFTING & LOADING
our customers junk, from their property into our truck
to ensure every client is delighted to have their home cleaned up
SALES & NEGOTIATION
to find a great deal with our customers that helps them and increases your daily bonus
️ RECYCLING & DONATION
️ to pursue the best disposal options for all materials collected
to manage your day like you are running your own business!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE COMPANY
- You are 21+ years of age (Required for our commercial truck insurance)
- A valid standard class G driver’s license
- Have a clean driving history (3-years)
- You have a great attitude, are reliable, and are goal-driven
- You are physically able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- Can comply with internal Vaccination Policy
Please note that our Recruitment department is active on Mondays and Tuesdays weekly.