Job Description: Territory Sales Representative Grocery GUELPH AREA
Guelph-Kitchener & Surrounding, 2 days a week
Title: Sales Representative – Part Time (must have own car) Must live within area servicing
Responsible for all merchandising and sales activities within the territory at Grocery/Pharmacy stores. Also promotes products, sells & secures orders when needed, from existing and prospective customers, through a relationship-based approach. To participate in the company growth and achieve maximum sales profitability.
- Manage your assigned Territory to ensure call frequency/call cycle meets territory requirements.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above, that allows the Sales Rep to ensure all products receive 100% ACD (All Commodity Distribution) within your set territory.
- A complete understanding of all products and promotions for all our customers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of ensuring 100% compliance for all stores with all listed products.
- Makes recommendations to new and existing customers of the various products to be carried and talk up promotions to ensure full support of all featured products through secondary display locations.
- Maintain an accurate database of all accounts within our Distribution software so to assure continuous flow of information when required.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to company employees.
- Identifies advantages.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy to maximize the return on time investment for the territory.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions, if needed
Job Specifications/Requirements-Must live in the Territory Area
- Maintain contact with all customers in the market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Execute timely preparation of all expense reports, call reports, and assigned projects.
- Knowledge in the CPG sales industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills/Organizational skills.
- Proficient in use of Computer Software applications-MS Office / Functions on a modern Tablet system.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- The successful candidate should be capable of working independently with little supervision and able to meet deadlines/selling targets.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- sales: 3 years (preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Expected start date: 2023-11-13