We are looking for an Associate Brand Manager to assist our company to develop and execute new and existing brands. In this role, you will be required to research brand development strategies, manage quality assurance, assist in new product development (sell sheets, spec sheet, labels etc.) Analyze sales data and propose potential growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented with an analytical mind and excellent research skills. Additionally, the candidate should be an excellent communicator, who is able to work well with cross functional departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other key players to assist in brand objectives and strategies.
- Conduct research to understand markets and determine how to position brands.
- Work directly with GS1 provide label and imaging requirements.
- Assist in the development and optimization of marketing campaigns (product launch and promotion).
- Liaise with other departments such as sales, procurement, and finance.
- Monitor budgets and communicate identified opportunities.
- Evaluate competition, industry and market trends.
- Generate reports on brand performance, sales, and marketing projects.
- Assist in the development and implementation of promotional initiatives.
- Identify and generate business development ideas and collaborate with team members to implement plans.
- Oversee product management ensure achievement of planning, market research, promotions and more.
- Manage brands quality control in conjunction with procurement.
Qualifications & Requirements
- University Degree in Business, Marketing or Related Field
- 3-5 years prior working experience as an Associate Brand Manager or a similar role.
- Thorough understanding of product pricing, packaging, distribution, and positioning.
- Impeccable research, data collection, and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail (editing, proofreading etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills. Team player with a creative and results-oriented mindset.
- Conversant with current marketing trends and best practices.
- Exemplary time/ project management skills.
Experience using GS1 and an understanding of regulatory requirements considered an asset