Accuenergy is a Toronto-based company dedicated to research, design and manufacturing of multifunction power meters and other instruments. We also provide advanced technological solutions for distribution and industrial power system automation.
Extraordinary outcomes need exceptional teams. We believe deeply in the power of a growth mindset for individuals and team development.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Conduct visual inspections and functional tests on assembled products to ensure they meet quality requirements.
- Identify and document defects, non-conformities, or deviations from quality standards.
- Maintain detailed records and documentation of quality inspections and findings.
- Collaborate with the production team to address and resolve quality issues promptly.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for process improvements to enhance product quality and efficiency.
- Prepare and submit quality reports and documentation to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Work closely with colleagues to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent, related to Mechanical/Electrical Engineering is an asset.
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in quality field.
- Attention to detail to follow directions thoroughly.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while performing repetitive tasks.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Good eye-hand coordination to construct small parts and pieces into a final product.
- The ability to use various hand tools to produce a final product.
- Ability to follow instructions for each product.
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks independently.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Quality Field: 1 year (preferred)
- English (required)
- Mandarin (required)
Work Location: In person