Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
As a structural assembler, you will be in charge of carrying out assembly operations with the utmost rigor and quality according to Bombardier standards and procedures.
In your role, you will:
• Carry out, from an assembly book, the assembly of sub-assemblies and structural assemblies of airframes and aircraft systems
• Adapt your work to various types of assembly: fuselage assembly, aircraft cockpit and different types of components
• Use manual or automated machines and tools depending on the work to be done
• Ensure, by various means of control, the conformity of the assemblies with respect to the assembly book.
• Maintain the work area in a clean and safe condition;
The hourly wage is based on experience and is between $26.59 and $40.44. In addition, as a unionized employee, the hourly wage is adjusted every 920 hours. An evening bonus of $1.20 is offered for employees working evenings and an additional bonus of $1.35 is offered after 600 hours.
We also offer a drug insurance issue after 1 year of continuous service and you will start contributing to your pension fund after 600 hours of work.
Vacations are offered according to the parameters of the collective agreement.
The work schedule is 40 hours per week. Overtime (more than 40 hours per week) is paid at 1.5 times your hourly rate.
Work places :
• 1800 Marcel Laurin, St-Laurent, QC, H4R 1J9
• 500 Cote-Vertu West, Dorval, QC, H9P 1A2
Start date: As soon as possible
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.