Fix Auto is looking for a new Accounting Assistant
The Accounting Assistant will assist the CFO in the daily accouting activities of the Shop. You will be responsible for the daily input and entries of all accounting entries.
A day in the life of an Accounting Assistant at Fix Auto
- Payroll and Payroll recordkeeping and processing
- Account Reconciliations
- Reporting to Upper Management
- Bank Reconciliations
- ROE processing
- Expense management
- Our ideal candidate is someone with:
- Extensive experience in Accounting
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Quickbooks
Why join Fix Auto ?
You will join a dynamic and super motivated team in a fast-paced environment. work environment. Fix Auto is part of the Fix Network, one of the world’s largest automotive aftermarket services providers. Celebrating more than 28 years of excellence, each of our over 900 Fix Auto Centre is owned and operated locally offering a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Throughout your journey with us, you can sharpen your skills.
If you want to be part of the fastest growing collision repair brands in North America, Apply now!
Location: 588 Aero Drive Northeast, Calgary, Alberta T2E 8Z9
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour