Position: Customer Service Representative
About THINQ Technologies Ltd. Headquartered in London, Ontario, THINQ Technologies is one of Canada’s largest providers of information technology products, office supplies and computer gaming components through our www.pc-canada.com website. THINQ Technologies has met the needs of consumers, the gaming community, small business, corporate and government since 1997. Utilizing our network of manufacturers and authorized distributors we bring over 500,000 products from over 250 name-brand manufacturers to the Canadian marketplace 365 days per year.
Who you are
- You have a positive attitude and always look for the good in people
- You’re truly a team player, and enjoy when your team ‘wins’
- You’re punctual, and historically have excellent attendance (your team is relying on you!)
- You’re organized, curious, and love to dive in and figure things out
- You’re tech savvy, and are a clear communicator via voice and in writing
- If you’re Bilingual French/English, it’s an asset
What you’ll be doing
- We spend a lot of our time on the phones, answering what we can, and redirecting when needed
- Other streams of communication with customers is via Live Chat and email
- We reach out to internal partners to create quotes & gather information for customers
- We collaborate and share things we learn in the ever-changing world of technology
- We have each other’s backs
No Egos allowed. We foster a culture of teamwork and respect.
THINQ Technologies Ltd. offers a competitive base salary with opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses and monthly incentives. After six months employees are placed on our subsidized benefits package. After 1 year of employment you are eligible to join our pension program.
To ensure the safety of our staff and continue operations to serve our customers, staff are currently working remotely from home based locations. Training will likely occur at the main office site while employing physical distancing measures until such time that the new employee is deemed ready and able to work independently from a remote home location.
How to Apply
Candidates are to submit a resume and cover letter detailing their interest and suitability for the role to: [email protected].
THINQ Technologies Ltd supports an inclusive safe working environment and welcomes and encourages applications from all people. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Work from home
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in London, ON