Level II Dental Assistant
- Prepare patients for dental examinations.
- Prepare dental instruments and filling materials.
- Sterilize and maintain instruments and equipment.
- Perform intra-oral duties.
- Take and develop x-rays.
- Record dental procedures performed on patients.
- Fabricate and place temporary crowns and restorations.
- Take preliminary impressions for diagnostic casts.
- Fast-paced environment.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Combination of sitting, standing, and walking.
- Client focus.
- Efficient interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent oral communication.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a dental assistant program.
Registration with provincial or territorial authorities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. John's, NL: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Certified Dental Assistant (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-30