Would you like to help manage the shipment of high-value products? Would you like to put your logistics skills to good use and support the existing team? Would you like to work in a collaborative environment with a growing company? Eddyfi is looking for a senior logistics technician like you!
In this role, you will:
What We’re Looking For:
- Prepare orders and pack them for shipment;
- Prepare commercial documents and organize shipment of orders;
- Follow-up on shipments;
- Participate in reviewing work procedures to optimize processes;
- Maintain inventory in good order;
- Help resolve team member problems, in support of the team leader;
- Follow Eddyfi quality system procedures and requirements;
- All other related tasks.
- You have a college diploma in transportation and logistics management or a related discipline;
- You have at least 1 year of shipping experience in a manufacturing environment;
- You have 3 to 5 years' experience in international export and customs compliance;
- You have knowledge of inventory control and manufacturing operations;
- Knowledge of SAP software is an asset;
- You have experience in implementing lean projects;
- You are proficient in the Microsoft Office suite;
- You are a good team player and able to manage priorities;
- You have the ability to work on several files and tasks simultaneously;
- You are rigorous, autonomous and versatile;
- You have good analytical skills and are resourceful;
- You communicate well in French and English.
As an important team resource, you'll be involved in managing the shipping and receiving of goods. Your expertise will enable you to ensure inventory control so that manufacturing operations are always optimized.
You Will Be Offered:
- Flexible working hours;
- New workspaces in a bright, modern working environment;
- Three weeks minimum vacation upon hiring;
- Five paid vacations (in addition to public holidays) for the holiday season;
- Five floating vacations per year;
- Group insurance and a competitive RRSP program;
- On-site gym with trippy trainings, yoga or lunchtime dance;
- Affordable catering service with employer contribution;
- Reimbursement of professional dues;
- Parking and electric hook-ups;
- Free coffee;
- Entertaining activities organized regularly by the Club Social.