Amphenol Canada Corp.
Amphenol (www.amphenol.com) is a Fortune 500 Company and one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. We design, manufacture and market electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
Reasons to Join Amphenol Canada!
- Excellent benefits coverage, including health, dental, vision & travellers’ insurance
- Health Care Spending Account
- Company pension plan
- Progressive employee incentive plans
- Talent development – we invest in your growth!
- Company Recreation Club offering fun draws with exciting prizes, summer BBQs, holiday parties & more!
What does a Customer Service Representative
The top priorities of this position will be to answer phone calls and emails, enter orders and quotes into home grown ERP system, interface with Engineers and Product Specialists, provide information to customers (work will be generated by these calls) and provide technical support.
- Answering telephones, talking with internal and external customers.
- Organizing and responding to email RFQ enquiries, orders, and technical requests
- Technical support and pricing management
- Working with product managers, regional sales managers, and internal and external customers.
- Other related duties as required.
What you bring to the table
- High proficiency with desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Office computer experience
- Organizational/Communication skills
- Post-secondary education (diploma / degree)
Desired to Have:
- 1 – 5 years customer service experience
- Knowledge of connector products or experience in electrical component industries
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with MRP systems
Amphenol Canada is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity you should advise Amphenol, in a timely fashion, of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- manufacturing: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person