JUNIOR ACCOUNTING CLERK
- Enter and reconcile finance data in GL & complete various reports;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Tracking of Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable;
- Tracking of cheques log;
- Verification of invoices from suppliers as well as to clients against Purchase Orders;
- Surveillance of inventory quantities and values with Supervisor Inventory Control;
- Filing and retrieval of documents in department’s files;
- Assist other accountants and Head of Finance with their various tasks.
- Good understanding of principles of accounting.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel used to produce custom reports and reconciliations.
- Comfortable to work on multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Has experience in working with ERP systems and automated accounting systems.
- Good command of English is a must.
This job offer is for a temporary position with the possibility of becoming a permanent.
Gurit Tooling Americas is a leading supplier of innovative solutions for the wind turbine manufacturing industry and is a growing supplier to the transportation and aerospace industries. Pioneers of the first automated mold turning systems on the market, Gurit remains the preferred choice for manufacturers of high-quality wind turbine blades demanding efficiency and reliability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Montréal, QC H4C 3C5