People that work at The Keg are known for their personality, drive, and passion! Are you passionate about food and creating outstanding culinary experiences? Are you looking for a place to work with flexible schedules, great discounts, legendary staff events and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow? If so, we want to hear from you!
Recruting for Expeditor and Salad Tender
· Execution of The Keg’s plating system with the ability to quickly and accurately present all menu items with care, speed and attention to detail
· Communicate with the culinary team and the front of house team by demonstrating a sense of priority and teamwork spirit
· Setup, takedown and continued cleanliness of the kitchen line and preparation area
· Ensures every plate leaves the kitchen looking amazing
· Preparing fresh produce according to established procedures
· Preparing dressings and sauces (often from scratch)
· Prepare, assemble and present salad and dessert items according to Keg recipes and standards
· Inspecting produce and dry goods for freshness and quality
· Setup, takedown and continued cleanliness of the salad station and preparation area
· Positive communication within a team environment
We hire great people, train them well and provide plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. It’s why we have been recognized as a Canadian Top 50 Employer since 2003; including, top 3 on Forbes Canada’s best employer list for 2023 and top 3 for Indeed’s Better Work Awards 2023. We’re looking for energetic, team-oriented applicants who take pride in providing an outstanding food experience.
We’d love to meet you in person, please call for our open interview hours or submit your application by Applying Now. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We appreciate and thank all applicants; however, we will only be contacting those selected for an interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$21.00 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burlington, ON L7N 3J3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person