WHATS IN IT FOR YOU, YOU ASK?
- Part of a FAMILY.
- FUN-LOVING, POSITIVE and ENCOURAGING atmosphere.
- CELEBRATE in Company Events (Pizza lunch, Cake, Birthdays, Anniversaries, spirit wear, contests etc.)
- Canada’s #1 LEADER in the Stairlift Industry – proudly serving our customer’s needs since 1992!
- PAID COMPANY BENEFITS, 3 WEEKS vacation, PAID time-off, CASUAL DRESS ATTIRE!
WE ARE SEEKING
We’re seeking a qualified Annual Service Agent (ASA) to help in promoting our products and services to help improve lives around the world. We are looking for an individual who is a quick learner with strong listening and negotiation skills. This person will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with making outbound phone calls.
WHO WE ARE
Acorn is a fun and friendly environment where your work here matters. We pride ourselves in the care we give to support all of our customer’s needs!
Acorn Stairlifts Canada Inc., has become the leader in our industry. We are the largest supplier of stairlifts sold directly to our clients, and are the largest independent straight stairlifts manufacturer of the world. The key to our success is simple. We utilize Hi-tech systems and processes to ensure a simple to use; yet high quality product is produced.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Make outbound calls to promote and sell our Annual Service Agreements with our existing customers who have purchased and installed an Acorn Stairlift
- Send out information packages to new and existing customers to generate sales
- Promote the Customer Referral Program with our existing customers via mail and outbound calling.
- Complete all Call-backs as agreed to with customers
- Maintain notes of calls, activities and update our proprietary customer database
- Update all Customer contact information notes in our in database
- Follow all call quality guidelines as directed by management
- Other duties as assigned/required
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to be results orientated and target driven
- Ability to recover quickly from rejection
- An outstanding personality and positive attitude
- Ability to build relationships and work well with all levels in the company
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Ability to follow guidelines and strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while adapting in a fast-paced work environment
- A secondary diploma and related experience
- 1-3 years related experience in a sales/customer service environment
- 2+ years related experience in a call center environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office or Google Chrome
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
- Quality: products we make and sell, and the services we provide
- Unity: working together as one team
- Integrity: acting responsibly and honestly to deliver on our promises
- Caring: about our customers, each other, and the wider community
- Ambition: taking pride in all we do and striving to improve
Acorn Stairlifts Canada Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to compliance with all applicable legislation to provide accommodations where necessary for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during our process if you require accommodation. We thank everyone for their application; however, only selected applicants will be contacted.
Base pay + Commissions (Commission uncapped)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have reliable transportation to commute to our office location?
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- phone sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person