A Production Worker performs bench or line-assembly operations to produce refurbished coin-operated washer and dryer parts and related subassemblies. The employee works at different work stations according to production needs.
Job Description Responsibilities:
- Move washers and dryers on and off an assembly line.
- Place parts in bins to be refurbish by various subcomponent repair departments.
- Perform a variety of tasks on different models of the same item.
- Maintain an excellent Workers’ Comp safety record.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation.
- A high school diploma or GED is desirable.
- 1 year of related experience and/or training is a plus.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions and documents such as safety rules, memos, operating and maintenance instructions, and policy and procedure manuals.
- Possess knowledge of hand tools, such as wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, drill motors, and metal snip.
- Able to use an air-driven drill, an air-driven screw gun, and a rivet gun.
- Able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and occasionally move 200 pounds or more with a dolly/hand truck.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montreal, QC H1A 2B6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you bilingual in English/French?
- Do you have a valid driver's license?
Work Location: In person