About the Company
Fuji SEMEC is a company based on human values. With over 30 years of experience designing, manufacturing and refurbishing electromechanical systems and subsystems for the public transportation industry. By joining our team, you will work with a great group of employees! What makes us stand out is our unique expertise and our family culture. We have the advantages of a small business with the vision and the means of a large company!
Boucherville, accessible by public transportation and free parking on site!
Benefits of working for us
What we offer :
In addition to offering an amazing, inclusive culture (one visit will convince you!) we also offer the following benefits to each of our team members :
- Vacation in accordance to on-the-market working experience (up to 4 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, plus a holiday shut down)
- Competitive benefits program (health, dental, vision and LTD)
- RRSP match program
- Flexible hours (even for our production staff!)
- Monthly activities, paid in full by the employer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Multi-functional cafeteria with free fruit & goodies
- Excellent working conditions
Working at Fuji Semec is like being a part of a larger family; each and every one of our employees is proud to admit, that we are the Fuji Semec team.
About the Role
Together, let’s open the doors to the future!
In collaboration with the members of the production team, you will be called upon to assemble and wire several products intended for systems related to public transit.
- Assemble pieces with small and medium components
- Validation or electromechanical parts
- Wiring of control pannels
- Verification of parts and of electromechanical parts and/or electrical harnesses
- Repair different parts, or sets of parts
- Assemble cables and electronic circuits
- Mechanical assembly
- Secondary school diploma or pertinent experience
- Good manual dexterity, notably fine motor skills
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Good ability to concentrate
Do you think you have what it takes? We want to meet you! Send us your resume before it's too late!
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person