Availability,implementationWhat is the role?
dotCMS is a cloud-based Digital Experience platform that is changing the way enterprises do digital. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who can utilize an initiative-taking strategy for understanding and supporting customers’ desired business outcomes. This role will include acting as a separate department but collaborating with multiple departments for optimal success.
What is dotCMS?
Founded in 2003, dotCMS is the most agile, scalable and secure content management system for enterprise. Built on leading Java technology, dotCMS is an open-source, hybrid-headless content management system that gives developers the flexibility of a headless CMS while equipping marketers with no-code visual content authoring. Whether you're building a network of global websites, an employee intranet, customer portal, or single page web application, dotCMS helps you manage content, images, and assets in one centralized location and deliver them to any channel. Some of our notable customers include: Telus, Standard & Poors, Hospital Corporation of America, Royal Bank of Canada, Deutsche Bank, Comcast, Vodafone, Thomson Reuters, Dairy Queen, Lennox International, Chewy.com and O’Reilly Autoparts.
Who are we, really?
At “the dot”, you’ll find a diverse team of authentic individuals who share the goal of building the most agile, scalable and secure content management system, delighting customers and having a lot of fun doing it. We’re a curious, innovative and collaborative group that works from anywhere, having been 100% remote long before a pandemic required it. Working remotely is in our DNA, whether it’s to enjoy the beautiful views of new countries or just more “you” time outside of work. And since we don’t gather around the water cooler in an office, we like to gather around the cool waters of Costa Rica a few times a year for our regular off-sites where we blow off some steam and re-energize as a group.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’re a great communicator and are comfortable onboarding and retaining our clients.
- You speak clearly “on camera”, and take pride in creating a great customer experience journey.
- You are a detail oriented person, highly observant and able to pick up on minor details or changes that others often overlook.
- You have demonstrated experience managing assigned customers, ensuring that each customer gains maximum utility using dotCMS.
- You're able to manage proper onboarding for successful implementation and usage.
- You are great at promoting continued success with dotCMS by leveraging cross-functional teams within dotCMS as needed and monitoring usage and engaging in upsell when appropriate.
- You have experience on the following Customer Success Manager duties:
- Onboarding and implementation activities.
- Support escalation.
- Scheduling upgrades and training.
- Periodic Health-Checks.
- General correspondence/advocacy.
- Contract negotiations.
- Track and report customer feedback, questions, pain points, etc.
Why we get excited about you:
- +2 years of experience in Customer Success positions within a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with Enterprise clients.
- Proven track record in managing portfolios worth over $1M.
- Proven track record working in the full CSM cycle: from implementation and onboarding, to renewals and retention.
- Experience in customer retention, upselling, and cross-selling.
- Real experience on Content System Management platforms and/or SAAS.
- Proven track record of maintaining NRR at 105%.
- Experience with HubSpot (nice to have).
- Availbility to work on Easter Time hours.
- Willing to understand and support customers and work as a team– and have fun doing it!
Why should you join?
If you have great experience, but want a chance to work in a place where your work has a big impact on both customers and the company, this is the job for you. It’s a chance to be part of the strategy for understanding and supporting customers’ desired business outcomes. Your work will be seen, felt and recognized and your past experience valued.
dotCMS is a growth-minded B2B enterprise software company ready to make big waves in the industry. If you are passionate about the customer first experience, now is the perfect time to join the CS Team to support our Enterprise customers” - Jenn Ezell Director of Customer Success
Your Compensation. We offer competitive compensation that allows you to make a great living for yourself and your loved ones.
Your Team. We are a humble, competitive small vendor making waves in our industry, and you will be part of a team that has your back. You never walk alone! We are a diverse and distributed team, and we offer annual company paid training and development to our employees.
Your Voice. Your voice matters to all of us, and we appreciate your opinion as we scale our company to the next level in an open and transparent environment. We will periodically update the entire team on business performance and strategic initiatives and offer the stage for an entrepreneurial-minded professional to produce key initiatives that help to move the needle.
Your Benefits. We offer a comprehensive medical/dental plan with 100% monthly premium coverage for employees. Additionally, we also offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave, STD and LTD.
Your Office. We are a 100% remote work company. We value you as an individual, team member, and professional. We can only expect you to deliver high-performance with the right amount of You-time, therefore you will be a full-time contract employee who can enjoy an unlimited PTO policy and a generous amount of paid company holidays.
dotCMS is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.