HSPP is currently seeking a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative. We are looking for someone who has 2-3 years’ experience, working in an inside sales capacity within a manufacturing or steel industry. The chosen candidate must be a self-motivated individual, who has strong communication skills, and thrives working in a team environment. HSPP is a family-owned company with many long-term employees and a history of supporting growth from within. We have a dynamic and team-oriented environment that emphasizes values of diversity, integrity and professionalism.
Role and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Support and contribute to the Sales team by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding technical requirements and developing accounts
- Communicate with customers and the HSPP shipping and receiving team to ensure order accuracy and smooth operations.
- Ensure all proper paperwork is completed, inventory adjustments are complete, costing and pricing is accurate
- Produce work orders and coordinate jobs with our Production Manager.
- Assist Sales team with quotations and online sourcing of products.
- Candidate must be Bilingual – Fluent in French and English
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an inside sales role within a manufacturing or steel industry preferred
- Ability to quickly pick up new product and service knowledge, and communicate that effectively to customers
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, possess strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read CAD drawings is an asset
- Working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
- BA degree is desirable
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5S 1K4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Inside sales: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person