About Quench Canada
Quench Canada (a subsidiary of Culligan) is the brand that helps our growing and forward-thinking companies keep their employees, customers, and guests happy, healthy, and hydrated. We offer water-as-a-service solutions by providing pure drinking water through a broad array of bottle-free machines. Our point-of-use machines offer users countless consumption choices, including filtered water, ice, and even sparkling water. Customers choose Quench because Quench has the depth of options, national reach, and consistently high level of service to deliver pure, delicious water to thousands of businesses across the country.
Founded by Emmett Culligan in 1936, Culligan is a world leader in delivering superior water solutions that will make a real difference in improving the health and wellness of consumers. The company offers some of the most technologically advanced, state-of-the-art water filtration and treatment products. These products include water softeners, drinking water systems, whole-house systems and solution for businesses. Culligan's network of franchise dealers is the largest in the world, with over 900 dealers in 90 countries. Many of Culligan dealers have valuable equity in their local communities as multigenerational family owners of their franchises. For more information visit www.culligan.com.
Culligan 5C Values:
- Culligan as One
- Customers come first
- Commitment to Innovation
- Courage to do what's right
- Consistently deliver exceptional results
Quench Operations Analyst Profile
Reporting to the VP and General Manager, Canada the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the company’s growth initiatives, developing reports and data analytics to drive strategy and policy, as well as managing projects that enable greater sales and marketing productivity.
What you are great at doing:
- Developing and publishing recurring reporting, such as daily flash reports, monthly KPIs, sales commissions, and status of key initiatives
- Assisting with strategic analysis such as budgeting, forecasting, pricing, market share, etc.
- Managing project plans for key initiatives to ensure they completion on time and on budget
- Developing and maintaining sales programs, policies, and enablement tools, such as pricing models and matrices, policy documents, etc.
- Organizing and ensuring integrity of customer data across databases
- Demonstrating solid corporate citizenship
- Participating in data maintenance and projects as needed
What you need to be successful:
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales operations, project management, and/or analytics
- Analytical thinker and customer service focused
- Accountability and have a clear understanding regarding the importance of detail, accuracy, and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is a plus
What you bring to the team:
- Enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a results-driven, fast-moving environment
- Strong organization, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to proactively plan, schedule and troubleshoot
- Ability to enter data with detailed accuracy, including updated customer information.
- Aptitude to recognize and correct mistakes in a timely fashion.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook); experience with salesforce.com is a plus
- Bilingual in French and English an asset!