Req Id: 412447
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
- Develop and implement Web applications;
- Implement proof of concepts covering every step in the development cycle: planning, design, programming, documentation and testing;
- Understand the development needs;
- Design and execute innovative solutions;
- Identify deficient systems and recommend solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or College Diploma in computer science or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft technology, including in particular .NET, C#, Visual Studio, TFS, MVC, ASP.NET, VB6, SQL Server and Access;
- Solid understanding of cloud computing environments;
- Experience in designing and implementing reporting solutions in a Web environment;
- Excellent knowledge of customer service standards and best practices;
- Conscientiousness in managing the customer relationship;
- Self-starter, resourceful and able to make decisions;
- Good adaptability;
- More than 5 years of experience in IT;
- 3 years of experience with Visual Studio, .NET (ASP.NET, C# and/or VB.Net);
- 2 years of experience in Web application development;
- Good understanding of French (spoken and written)
- Familiarity with the AGILE methodology, macroscope;
- Experience in telecommunications;
- Experience in customer service;
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Quebec City || Canada : Quebec : Lévis
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 10/30/2023
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].
Created: Canada, QC, Quebec City
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.