Our company Software International (SI) supplies technical talent to Fortune 100 & 500 companies and many other small/midsized organizations across Canada/US.
ROLE: BA with Regulatory Skillset
LOCATION: Toronto, ON - ONSITE
****Rate: $60\h ****
Duration: 8 months +possible extension
"Must have skills:
- Motivated self-starter who has natural curiosity. Collaborative Problem Solver.
- IT Business Analyst background, 5-7 years with experience around Finance systems, Regulatory reporting a Plus
- Experience with Finance Reporting projects with multi-platform, big data.
- Technical skills required, ability to write intermediate to advanced queries using SQL, Python to assist team in retrieving data for relevant analysis
- Background/Exposure to Capital Markets and Finance- Drive Report sourcing using authoritative and strategic firm data sources, moving away from Point to point feeds and the disparate datasets various teams use.
- Define, Develop, Document and Implement proper data controls- Define & Document Data Lineage
- Gather and Document user requirements
- Initial focus of Assignment is around Data Sourcing piece of this project
- Buildout of Strategic Reporting Layer for multiple Regulatory Filings