Why we need you:
We are building the next-generation availability monitoring platform and rapidly growing our capabilities and features. We are focusing on our growth customer base while building and growing features focused on SRE's and Developers in small medium businesses and scaling up to the enterprise.
The Product Manager (Monitoring, Incident Management & Mobile app) at Uptime.com In this role, you will be responsible for driving the development and growth of our monitoring and observability platform, with a focus on user adoption and customer satisfaction. You will work closely with the Product Team to deliver on the product roadmap, and will be a key contributor in driving the product's mission, vision, and strategy.
The Product Manager will be a contributor in driving the product's mission, vision and strategy. Uptime.com leads with a customer first mindset which is built into our culture so we can build the best monitoring platform that addresses customer requirements. This role expects frequent communication with customers and building outbound relationships.
What you will do:
- In partnership with the Chief Product Officer and Senior Product Managers; executing and continuing to enhance the product roadmap: This includes engaging with the cross-functional Product Development team to identify and prioritize new features, functionality and defining the go-to-market strategy for new releases.
- The Product Manager will be responsible for monitoring requirements partnering with other product managers as well as incident management (StatusPage) and Mobile app requirements.
- Supporting the product development process: This includes partnering with the Product Owner in defining product requirements, working with the engineering team to design and build new features and functionality, and assisting the Product Owner in release processes.
- Assisting in analyzing market trends and customer feedback: This includes gathering and collecting customer feedback to enable the Product Owner and product team to enhance the product development decisions
- Managing requirements for Mobile applications to ensure alignment with our core product capabilities.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key customers: This includes conducting customer interviews, attending industry events, and collaborating with the sales team to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Create low fidelity mockups/wireframes to facilitate both internal & external customer conversations.
- Collaborate with the UI Design Team to iterate on elegant & highly usable designs that will delight the Uptime.com user community.
- Manage projects from ideation through to completion closely collaborating with Engineering, Product Marketing, Support & QA Teams.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $150,000 USD/year DOE
What you will need:
- Experience as a Product Manager at a fast-paced company focused on SaaS preferably in the observability, monitoring and incident management space.
- Experience working in an agile development environment and assisting in writing User Stories with the Product Owners.
- Experience with SaaS monitoring, observability and Incident Management is a plus.
- Familiarity with building and managing complex software services at scale.
- Experience with prioritization and problem solving skills in a highly competitive environment.
- Ability to gather, research, and analyze data from multiple sources (market data, customer services, sales) and subsequently define business requirements and MVPs.
- Business knowledge and acumen to participate in technical discussions with engineers as well as discuss complex technical solutions with technical and non-technical customers.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills to surface needs, explain features, articulate decisions, and gain alignment to drive projects forward.
- A collaborative mindset and an ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships
- Intellectual curiosity, self awareness, and ability to learn quickly and adapt.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong technical background and experience in product management, particularly in the SaaS space. They should have excellent communication and leadership skills and be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment.
How we will support your growth and success:
- Work closely with executives, leadership and cross-functional organization including engineering, marketing and business operations.
- Professional development opportunities to further skills and knowledge.
- Opportunity to learn the ins and outs of monitoring, observability and SRE space to continue the advancement of the industry and Uptime.com.
- A collaborative and supportive team of smart, passionate people who are all focused on a common goal to build and operate the best monitoring service in the world.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home