Travel Guardian Insurance is one of Canada’s largest travel insurance brokerages specializing in out-of-province/country emergency medical insurance. For over 25 years, our clients have trusted in our experience to provide insurance products that enable them to travel with ease and confidence.
We are currently seeking a Travel Insurance Agent to join our team. This is a full-time, permanent position. We offer a total compensation package including: competitive base pay, group benefits, comprehensive training and the opportunity for future advancement based on experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated customer service and sales abilities, be extremely self-motivated, organized and passionate about adding value to the clients, team and company as a whole.
- Sell travel insurance to existing and new clients while consistently providing a high level of customer service
- Conduct a thorough assessment of client’s travel insurance needs and offer advice, products and services that best fit those needs
- Motivated to achieve sales goals, while ensuring all tasks are executed accurately and in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as within a team, in a dynamic office setting
- Strong skills in communication (verbal, written and listening), time-management, multi-tasking, attention to detail, problem analysis/solving and overall work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change with a forward-thinking mindset, offering solutions and creative thinking
- Ability to speak French an asset
- Travel Insurance experience preferred and considered an asset, but not required
- Strong computer and typing skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Our business hours of operation are Monday to Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Hours may vary upon the needs of the company.
For additional information about our company, please visit: www.travelguardian.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Amherstburg, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-05-26