This posting will close October 28, 2022.
Please apply on the RQIP Careers website at https://rqipartners.com/about-us/careers/.
The successful candidate should reside in the following provinces/territories of Canada: Ontario or Quebec. We are not offering relocation assistance.
Helping Save More Lives
That’s our mission. It’s our business. We are seeking team players who are passionate about making a commitment to our mission and making it their business.
Formed nearly three years ago, RQI Partners, a partnership between the American Heart Association and Laerdal Medical, is growing and seeking qualified candidates to propel its field team to bigger, bolder and trailblazing impact.
We invite you to review the requirements of the position below. If this career opportunity to create and own how you will prepare, support and lead customers to their fullest potential to impact and improve cardiac arrest survival has piqued your interest, RQI Partners wants to hear from you.
Helping Save More Lives. — Our Mission, Our Business.
This is a unique opportunity as this position will report to RQIP leadership in their day to day but will be considered an employee of one of RQIP's parent organizations, Laerdal Medical in Canada. The Impact Manager is responsible for the business development, activation, utilization, and support of the RQI Partners portfolio within Canada. The primary focus is on transitioning from instructor-led and blended learning to RQI subscriptions, whilst supporting any existing portfolio & business.
- Mission – Being an ambassador for the “why” and “how” behind RQI.
- HSFC – Managing key relationships with the Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada
- Business Development – Developing the market from instructor led training to RQI.
- Order Value – Achieve the targets for new order value.
- Customer Account Management – Manage allocated accounts in a customer centric manner.
- Best Practices – Share best practices in RQI program adoption between customers.
- Consultative Methodology – Use a consultative approach to achieve financial goals.
- Relationships – Build long term meaningful relationships with designated customers.
- Customer Success – Act as the primary point of contact & manage issues when they arise.
- RQI Portfolio – Represent with high competence the complete RQI Portfolio in designated accounts.
- Renewals & Expansions – Ensure that targets for expansions/renewals in designated accounts are met.
- Program Introductions – Introducing new Programs and features to the Irish market.
- Implementations – Drive RQI Portfolio adoption through successful implementation.
- Competence – Ensuring their own mastery of the value proposition related to the RQI Portfolio.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Employees in this role will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and remain current with recommended boosters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Life Sciences, Healthcare, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years involving one or combination of the following positions: field-based sales, account management, and/or relationship management with consistent achievement of business goals.
- Experience within a clinical/healthcare environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience delivering education/training within a clinical environment preferred.
- Bilingual – English/French Canadian speaking is required.
- Varying overnights stays to manage accounts effectively.
- Ability to lift and carry 70 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to travel as needed for business needs (international travel possible).
- Valid driver’s license.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types: