Start a career in management of front-line teams in an exciting airport operation. Great perks, such as use of a new company vehicle.
Are you a natural born leader? Join Avis Budget Group as an Entry Level Operations Manager to coach and motivate your team to increase financial profitability, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. You’ll quickly see the many opportunities you’ll have to grow and advance with our Fortune 500 company.
What you’ll do:
- You will spend your first 90 days training and rotating through various critical functions including Production, Customer Service and Counter Sales to learn our varied business
- After completing training, you will supervise one or more of the daily operations and sales functions to ensure maximization of fleet, revenue, customer satisfaction and employee management
- Guide development of new employees and conduct on-going performance assessment of current employees
- Perform duties and provide service in accordance to established operation procedures and company policies
Perks you’ll get:
- Use of a new company vehicle which includes gas, insurance and maintenance*
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Employee discounts
- Community involvement opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Recent graduate with Bachelor's Degree OR High School diploma/GED plus at least 4 years supervisory experience OR Associate's Degree plus at least 2 years supervisory experience
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, work well in a team environment with a positive attitude and make independent decisions
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
Extra points for this:
- 1 year of experience providing high quality customer service
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to frequently stand, sit, walk, drive, and type. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require.
Who We Are: Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees, and a world of opportunities. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
- Use of company vehicle subject to company policy.