We are an Alberta based company that manufactures, fabricates and installs internal and external security roller shutters.
Junior Security Shutter Fabricator/Installer:
Rolco Shutters is currently seeking an individual to join our security roll shutter fabrication/manufacturing team.
This position requires the following: *preference would be given to somebody with window, door, or roll shutter installation experience*
· A reliable and a self-motivated individual that is organized and detail oriented with a positive attitude.
· Ability or willing to learn the manufacture, fabrication, and installation of premium security roll shutters and screens.
· Knowledge and experience with hand tools and power tools would be helpful.
· Able to lift heavy equipment
· Ability to read a tape measure
· Ability to climb a ladder up to 16' reach and/or work from scaffolding when required
· The successful candidate must be willing to learn, open-minded and flexible, organized and detail oriented, team oriented, disciplined, and must have a positive attitude.
· Comfortable working in a small business environment, a motivated team player that is able to troubleshoot, focus and organize.
· Candidate must be a good communicator and able to work in a team-based environment.
· Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Drivers License
· Must be eligible to work in Canada
· Manufacture and fabrication of premium security roll shutters and screens.
· Drive to service calls to repair or replace damaged security roll shutters or screens.
. Assist preparing finished fabricated shutters for assembly / shipping / installation.
· Assist shipping / loading & unloading of trucks as needed.
· Full-time job
· Hourly pay: Commensurate with experience
· 8hr shifts but is willing to work overtime
· Monday – Friday but has a flexible schedule
Previous knowledge in construction job manufacturing is considered an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Okotoks, AB T1S 1A6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person