Tamarack Industries, leader in mobile glycol heating systems is growing and we are looking for a Tester who will be responsible for the inspection, assessment, verification/testing, and documentation of process and product quality of our finished products.
- Create solutions to complex technical problems.
- Assist in instillation of unit or system to be test,
- Inspect products and processes for flaws and identify areas of improvement.
- Conduct tests and collect data.
- Calibrate test equipment.
- Ensure quality of manufactured products.
- Inspect products as they are finished.
- Perform complex tests using instruments and equipment.
- Test, measure, and analyze products.
- Take samples for testing.
- Ensure company is meeting the standard codes in the manufacturing process.
- Record pass/fail grade of products.
- Observe dials, gauges and indicators to make sure that a machine is working properly.
- Puts questionable product on hold, organizes re-work if necessary, and inspects returned product.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associate's degree, or Certification with 2-6 years' experience, or its equivalent.
- Intermediate knowledge of mechanical testing with ability to diagnose potential failure mechanisms.
- Solid understanding of engine motors and electrical control systems for equipment
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills required.
- Strong attention to detail required.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3H 0V1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person