JOIN OUR TEAM
You may have already stopped for coffee, refueling your car, or eating something on the go. Then you know what Couche-Tard is. Our mission at Couche-Tard is to make our customers' lives a little easier every day. We have grown into a successful global company with over 16,000 stores in 26 countries, serving over 6 million customers every day. In total, more than 120,000 people work in our stores and help desks.
Corporate financial analyst
Location : Laval (4204, boul. Industriel, Laval)
Hybrid mode : 3 days at the Laval office and 2 days remotely
Type of employment : Permanent , Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
As part of Alimentation Couche-Tard's head office team, the financial information and internal control group plays a key role in the company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Preparation of periodic, quarterly and annual financial information for internal purposes for sharing with senior management and for external purposes to meet the regulatory requirements of a public company:
- Review of documents provided by the business units;
- Consolidation of financial information;
- Participate in the preparation of the quarterly and annual financial statements, the management report and the quarterly and annual press release;
- Participate in the preparation of results analysis and presentations for management and the various committees.
- Development and implementation of corporate accounting policies;
- Research and analysis of complex accounting issues;
- Support to business units and management;
- Active participation in various special projects: Conversion of acquired companies to IFRS;
- Alignment of accounting policies of acquired companies;
- Allocation of purchase price of acquired companies;
- Support during the implementation of internal controls of acquired companies;
- Participation in the preparation of financing documents;Participation in benchmarking projects within the company.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting Option OR Equivalent Experience;
- Possess a CPA designation.
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience;
Knowledge and skills :
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite;
- Very good knowledge of IFRS accounting standards;
- Experience with complex accounting issues;
- Experience in internal control;
- Quality of work, autonomy and initiative;
- Ability to manage priorities while respecting deadlines;
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate;
- Experience with Longview, an asset
- Be available to travel occasionally (1-2 weeks per year).
Language skills :
Bilingualism required (French and English), both written and spoken, as the person will be required to serve English-speaking regions.
WHY WORK WITH US
Our job openings in stores and offices allow you to grow quickly within a global company, while benefiting from a dynamic work environment that puts people first. Wherever you are in your journey, we have a place for you. Here are some of the attractive benefits we offer:
- Alimentation Couche-Tard has been named one of Montreal's Top Employers for 2023;
- A full range of benefits (medical, dental, etc.);
- Possibility to join a pension plan with employer contributions or a share purchase plan;
- Discounts for employees in stores and at many of our partners;
- Paid leave including vacation, sick and personal leave;
- Scholarship program available to the employee and the employee's children;
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and grow professionally in a growing company;
- Work in hybrid mode.
INTERESTED? You are only a few clicks away from joining an exceptional company! Those interested in this position should apply on our career site: https://carrieres.couche-tard.com
Couche-Tard attaches great importance to diversity in the workplace and subscribes to the principle of employment equity by encouraging applications from designated groups, namely: women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
We thank all candidates for their interest in this position; Only selected individuals will be contacted.
Type d'emploi : Permanent, Temps plein
Salaire : à partir de 75 000,00$ par an
Horaires de travail :
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Quart de jour
Lieu du poste : Télétravail hybride à Laval, QC H7L 0E3