Company: Puglisevich Crews and Services Limited
Job Status: Permanent; Full Time
Salary: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 plus Benefits (Medical, Dental and RRSP)
We’re Looking for a Health and Safety Instructor to join the Puglisevich Team!
Health and Safety Instructors will be responsible for delivering training to individuals in Newfoundland and Labrador and various other provinces.
Puglisevich is looking for a Health and Safety Instructor who desires to make a difference in students’ lives. To succeed at Puglisevich, you must strive to deliver top quality health and safety training with a strong emphasis on adult learning principals.
The typical work week is Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week, however the ability to travel is required for this position and based on clients’ needs the flexibility to work outside of normal business hours, including weekends and travel is a requirement. A valid driver’s license is required.
- Instruct health and safety courses (as listed below)
- Prepare classroom and clean-up
- Maintain course equipment
- Administrate curriculum materials.
- Administrative duties related to training and training coordination.
- Knowledge of current Legislation and industry standards
- Assist team members with various projects
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will instructor such courses as, but not limited to:
- WorkplaceNL Confined Space Entry
- WorkplaceNL Fall Protection
- WorkplaceNL Power Line Hazards
- First Aid
- WorkplaceNL Confined Space Entry Trainer Assessment Approval
- WorkplaceNL Fall Protection Trainer Assessment Approval
- First Aid & CPR Instructor Certificate from St. John Ambulance is considered an asset.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Knowledge of current Legislation and Industry Standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.)
- Well organized; detail oriented
The above is intended as a summary of the key requirements for the position and is not intended to be complete list of all duties and responsibilities.
It is the objective of Puglisevich to ensure employment equity within the workplace. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities having the capability, qualifications, and experience to make application for this position. Qualified residents in Newfoundland and Labrador will be given first consideration in the staffing of these positions.
To be considered for this position, candidates must apply specifically to this ad.
To apply please click the “apply” button.