Since 2012, Rightsline has been making work easier for rights and royalties professionals with our innovative rights and royalties management software, allowing our customers to maximize their portfolios without having to max out their daily to-do-lists.
Our fully integrated and configurable platform provides customers with comprehensive access to all their rights and royalties, across all markets and platforms, instantly. Departments can communicate, collaborate, and cohesively take action without worrying about mistakes; and in-app reports and timely alerts ensure our customers never miss an opportunity to do more.
Welcome to a world of less data entry and more data integrity. Welcome to the Rightsline reality!
Rightsline is looking for a full-time Technical Analyst (TA). This is an interdisciplinary position, combining elements of software development and business analysis. Primarily, a Technical Analyst will configure our enterprise-class business software product to the specific needs of our customers, and contribute to all aspects of an implementation life cycle, from requirements to solutions engineering to go-live.
You will often work concurrently on several projects of varying sizes. With the expertise you will achieve as a TA, there will be many opportunities to work with other Rightsline teams. This position offers an exceptional balance of variety and challenge!
*We are looking to fill this role in a remote environment*
What you will do:
- Engineer and create solutions that address the specific and often complex needs of our customers. This will include analyzing and contributing to requirements, coding in our powerful proprietary language, using SQL Server and C# as required.
- Take ownership of and manage several projects at once, working independently and in teams
- Analyze and respond to a wide variety of configuration issues and questions
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company
What you will bring to the role:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other technical degrees with strong academic performance or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience with a programming language
- Minimum 1 year of experience with SQL required
- Exposure to or training in accounting, finance or other business processes
- A highly analytical mindset and the ability to interpret business needs into solutions
- Exposure to object oriented software design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation, ownership of assigned work and time-management skills
- Competitive Compensation and Health & Dental Benefits
The Rightsline Advantage
At Rightsline we encourage inclusiveness, purpose and innovation. We offer flexible work hours, birthdays off, alternating 4-day work weeks, one-time home office allowance, unlimited vacation time, team socials, happy hours and career progression in a high growth environment.
- Rightsline was the very 1st cloud-based rights and contract management platform, so we’re used to innovation. We’re also used to incredible growth if you’re into that sort of thing.
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive executive team, smart colleagues who truly care, and a global team that’s been rocking this virtual collaboration thing since before anyone had ever heard the term COVID19.
- You’ll often hear “Yes, let’s try that!” and then have the chance to execute your ideas.
- You will grow more here than you would at any other company. That’s a promise.
- A People First Company - 4.2 rating on Glassdoor
Our 5 Stage Recruitment Process
- Review - We review applications and screen based on a variety of criteria
- Phone - Candidates will be screened via a quick 20-minute Zoom meeting to discuss the role opportunity
- Interview - We will conduct 2-3 stages of interviews via Zoom
- Task - Finalists will complete a small task to show off their skills.
- Offer - We will make an offer to the candidate that we feel would excel most in the role.
**Please be advised that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted, and references will be requested for those candidates selected in the final interview stage.**
Equal Employment Opportunity
Rightsline is an equal opportunity workplace. All candidates will be afforded equal opportunity through the recruiting process. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and/or expression. We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
If you want to join a company that strives for a mission, purpose and making an impact, we encourage you to apply today.