Office Clerk (#23-02943)
We want you to join our customer centric team whose passion it is to Empower Digital workplaces!
At Ricoh, we aren't satisfied with keeping pace with today's complex work environments, we are setting the pace. We are reimagining the workplace.
Our high-performance workplace is powered by a team that thrives. We offer a friendly culture with a focus on wellbeing and work life balance. Flexible work options, a time off purchase program, great physical and mental health benefits, employee discount and recognition programs are only some of the advantages of working at Ricoh.
We are a family that promotes positive manager relationships and on-going learning & development that nurtures professional growth and career advancement.
Discover what you are capable of in an environment where your growth is supported, and your success is celebrated.
Ricoh is currently looking for a career-oriented individual to manage a high volume mail room and copy centre. In this position, the selected candidate will be responsible for managing, operating and overseeing a fleet of office equipment; including copiers, printers, scanners, faxes and multi-function devices, as well as supporting catering and reception services. In addition, the primary focus is building relationships with customers while providing important office support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sorting and distribution of mail and office supplies, including interoffice, couriers and overnight mail
- Delivery of mail and printing projects throughout the customers site
- Coordinating and preparing projects for printing, including electronic file conversion, document scanning and enhancement from start to delivery
- Download jobs from email or print queue, sizing, reproducing, sorting and finishing
- Establishing and maintaining quality controls to ensure work accuracy
- Support with hospitality and reception services as needed
- Courteously meet and welcome customers and general members of the public
- Answers, screen and direct all incoming calls
- Prepare meeting rooms for food and beverage service, deliver, set-up and retrieve orders, perform clean-up and reset of meeting rooms when the meeting is finished
- Ensure that all table top items are clean and presentable, properly set tables and related furniture for special events
- Maintain inventory supplies, ensuring the kitchen, conference centre and coffee rooms are well stocked, assist in receiving and storing deliveries
- Responde to first level phone calls from end users of equipment to determine the problem, clear paper jams, run test copies and determine status of machines
- Provide scheduled trips to all machines to conduct cleaning of glass, toner replacement, stocking paper and general cleanness of work space
- Running reports
- Keeping logs of downtime, repairs and meter charges of all copiers/printers on site
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a customer service, hospitality, mail room or copy centre role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop business relationships
- Strong self-motivation to drive results
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 30+lbs. as necessary
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
About Ricoh Canada
Ricoh Canada Inc. is a leading provider of document solutions. Ricoh's fully integrated hardware and software products help businesses share information efficiently and effectively by enabling customers to control the input, management and output of documents. Ricoh Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ricoh America's Corporation with its head office located in Toronto, employing over 2,100 employees nation-wide.