Do you enjoy working in a diverse and inclusive environment where you can feel comfortable bringing your authentic self to work? Are you a naturally curious person that believes learning is a continuous journey? Do you prioritize your well being and want your employer to do the same? The TELUS Business Customer Experience (BCX) team knows that we are better together, so join us and together, let’s make the future friendly.
Our Employer Solutions team provides technology Human Resource solutions to Commercial & Public Sector organizations across Canada. Leveraging their expertise as HR practitioners, the team delivers cost-effective, customized support including payroll, performance management, business process outsourcing as well as Customer Relationship Management solutions.
As a Payroll Team Manager you will provide leadership, direction and coaching to a team of Payroll professionals who are responsible for providing Payroll service support and/or the processing of employee transactions.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
- Provide day-to-day coaching, direction and leadership including real-time management of resources, performance management and development, facilitating team meetings, escalation resolution and response.
- Development of process documentation in a format usable and understandable by business areas and TSSI Payroll systems support.
- Leverage knowledge of Payroll policies and processes to analyze business effectiveness and implement improvements.
- Manage and maintain relationships with numerous internal stakeholders to ensure coordination of support issues and excellent customer service.
- Implement and track appropriate performance objectives and measures to support team member and customer satisfaction while maintaining operational excellence and effectiveness.
- Communicate and implement strategic direction developed by the leadership team.
- Focus to achieve customer experience and operation excellence.