We are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to join our Ryzuk team!
Ryzuk Geotechnical and Materials Testing is an experienced, medium sized organization, currently located in Victoria, BC. Our mission is providing creative, innovative, and practical geotechnical services with the best team possible. We began serving Greater Victoria in 1987, forging us to have an incredibly loyal client base. We are ever expanding, watching our projects take us all around BC, and even Japan for the Tomamu Hoshino Resort Cloud Walk.
We focus on:
- Career growth
- Team building
- Corporate culture
As a Geotechnical Engineer, you will be working on a wide variety of projects with the support and mentorship of your senior engineers and peers. Ryzuk believes in helping you achieve your career goals, and offers the opportunity for continued education, association membership meetings and luncheons, and in-house seminars/training.
If you are:
- Looking for a fast-paced environment
- Team orientated
- Love learning
- Seeking diverse experience
- Considering living in the Victoria area
Then we would love to hear from you!
- Industry leading salary
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Banked overtime
- Company vehicle
- Company phone
- Signing bonus
- 50% of relocation costs
- Yearly performance review and bonus
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in civil/geotechnical engineering or geological science
- Eligible to be registered as a Professional Engineer or Geoscientist with EGBC
- Minimum 2.5 years experience working as a Professional Engineer or Geoscientist
You will be working on a team of 55 amazing co-workers and some of the best geotechnical engineers in British Columbia!
Some of the things you will be working alongside on:
- Geotechnical Assessments and Reporting
- Shallow and Deep Foundation Engineering
- Slope Stability Assessments
- Earth Retention Structures
- Braced Excavations and Anchored Wall Support Systems
- Ground Improvement and Settlement Analysis
- Micro-Tremor Surveys and Earthquake Engineering
- Soil Instrumentation and Monitoring
- Shoreline revetments
We use cutting edge technologies such as TIP, FLAC, and PDA. Giving you the opportunity to learn new geotechnical modernizations with us. The sky is the limit for us, or rather the foundation is the limit!
Thank you for your consideration regarding this position, we will only be reaching out to those applicants who are shortlisted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: In person