We’re searching for a Registry Clerk (Part-time) in our Picture Butte, AB office. Are you searching for new possibilities?
Discover what’s possible, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of clients, communities, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As a Registry Clerk, you’ll have the opportunity to gain real, hands-on administrative and customer experience to help build and establish a growing company.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
Why we’ll love You:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health
- Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees
Once here, you'll:
- You’re a dynamic professional who takes initiative to grow your administrative or customer service experience
- You are efficient with a keen eye for detail to ensure high levels of accuracy
- You’re a task master with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Always think customer first, responding to internal/external clients in a timely & professional manner
- Work on Fridays and one more day during weekdays
- Play a key role in supporting Motor Vehicle Registry Services by providing day to day reception and administrative support
- Assess registry related documentation, order inventory, prepare deposits and manage daily communication
- Ensure quality service and professionalism at every customer interaction
- Be an effective teammate and flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]