Behavox is shaping the future for how businesses harness their most important raw material - data. Our mission is bold: Organize enterprise data into actionable information that protects and promotes the business growth of multinational companies around the world.
From managing enterprise risk and compliance to maximizing revenue and value, our data operating platform presents a widespread opportunity to build multilingual, AI/ML-based solutions that activate data for every function within a global enterprise.
Our approach is unique, and it's validated by our customers who tell us to keep forging ahead because no one else is aggregating, analyzing, and acting on data to uncover opportunities or solve problems quite the way we are.
We are looking for fearless innovators who have an insatiable appetite for building what no one has built before.
As an Internal Technical Project Manager, you will be involved in delivering mission critical internal projects that have a clear link to revenue generation, greater efficiency that turns into lowering cost, tied to business metrics that can be codified, without compromising our ability to deliver external projects.
This role will provide a great opportunity for the right Talent to be a leader for activities that include:
1. Working with our Data Science team to shape a world class internal PMO.
2. Working with a high performing team on exciting projects with leading technologies.
3. Escaping big company politics and bureaucracy, being rewarded for performance and input.
- A deep and genuine interest in Behavox as demonstrated by a connection to its mission, marketplace and/or technologies
- Experience of using Agile Methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of network connectivity, integration approaches, and cloud technology benefits
- Skilled in assertiveness: oral and written communication
- Skilled in thriving in challenging situations with a high degree of courage and resolve
- Successfully deliver large enterprise scale projects (across multiple geographies, managing third party vendors, 25+ team members) using agile and waterfall methodologies
- Manage multiple, competing priorities and project support requests simultaneously
- Build a full project plan from scratch (schedule, GANTT, RAID) and work with an experienced technology team to deliver critical projects using Agile Methodologies.
- Recognize the best communication cadence given a particular project
- Achieve excellence while adhering to the boundaries of the statement of work
- A truly global mission with a passionate community in locations all over the world
- Huge impact and learning potential as our aspirations require bold innovation
- Highly competitive compensation with 100% bonus pay already integrated
- Benefits include great health coverage for employee and family
- Generous time-off policy and flexible work schedule
We take Talent very seriously and we are building a community of extraordinary individuals working together in very high performing teams. We also know that the best Talent always has options so we believe that the process has to be a two way assessment - the company AND the candidate assessing the business needs alignment, the career next step alignment, and the cultural alignment.
During the process we will begin by exploring the core factors regarding salary and location along with core experience and skills and values alignment. We will then deep dive explore the critical technical competencies we have identified for the role, and then we will deep dive in behavioral competencies.
The most aligned candidate will then be asked to do a practical work task simulation activity so we can make sure that you will enjoy the kind of work the role requires, and this task will typically be presented and discussed with a group of colleagues and managers.