ERP Software Implementation Analyst
QMC Metering Solutions supplies and integrates several meter technologies’ to provide sub-metering systems to effectively monitor the consumption of electricity, water, gas and thermal meters. We have offices in Port Coquitlam, Calgary, and Toronto and has a support and distribution network across the country including Edmonton and Montreal.
ERP administrators typically have a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Providing support to users by answering questions about system usage and functionality
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing the system’s software and hardware components
- Conducting user training sessions on new applications or processes within the system
- Monitoring the performance of applications and systems to ensure optimal performance levels
- Ensuring data security by identifying potential security breaches or vulnerabilities in the system and implementing solutions to eliminate them
- Recommending changes in processes to improve efficiency based on analysis of data from system usage
- Reviewing and approving proposed changes to existing programs to ensure compliance with company policies
- Providing technical support for an organization’s information technology (IT) infrastructure
- Creating new user accounts for employees who have been hired or transferred into the company
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or a related field.
Technical skills: Administrators should have a basic understanding of computer programs and software to manage their school’s technology. They should also be familiar with the school’s computer systems and software to troubleshoot any issues.
Communication: Communication is the act of conveying information to others. As an administrator, you might need to communicate with employees and other stakeholders. Effective communication can help you build trust, develop relationships and resolve issues.
Problem-solving: As an administrator, you may be responsible for resolving conflicts between staff members, students or parents. Your problem-solving skills can help you identify the issue, develop a solution and implement the solution effectively. You may also use problem-solving skills to identify and fix technical issues, such as computer glitches or network problems.
Organizational: Organization is the ability to plan and execute tasks in a logical order. As an administrator, you may be responsible for managing multiple projects at once, so it’s important to be able to prioritize tasks and keep track of deadlines. Organization also includes the ability to keep your workspace tidy and free of clutter.
Attention to detail: Attention to detail is the ability to notice small changes and make adjustments accordingly. As an administrator, you may be responsible for maintaining records, managing budgets and overseeing the daily operations of a school. Having strong attention to detail can help you notice any irregularities in your records, notice when you need to make adjustments to your budget and identify any issues that may arise in your school.
QMC offers a competitive salary and incentive program, medical and dental package, continuing education program and the opportunity to growth within a dynamic organization.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter in confidence. QMC would like to thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. For additional information about our Company visit us at www.qmeters.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- ERP Admin: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person