QA Analyst Intern
Winter 2024 (January 2024 – August 2024)
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale. Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
Benefits for Students:
Summary/About the opportunity:
- Experience working for one of the fastest growing Human Capital Management technology companies in the world
- Access to Ceridian’s development programs and resources
- Ability to work with as well as create relationships with members across the globe
- Autonomy to bring forth new ideas and optimize existing structures within the organization
- Meaningful responsibilities, enabling you to obtain ‘real-world’ experience
- Dynamic hands-on exposure to multiple business-units and stakeholders across Ceridian
Reporting to the Development Manager of the Onboarding team, the person in this internship position is primarily responsible for contributing to the test Automation of deliverables throughout the development lifecycle. He or she will also be responsible for creating automated tests. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovator in a technically challenging and rewarding role. By working with a team of software enthusiasts, you will develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business and industry-related experience.
Primary Responsibilities/ What you’ll get to do:
Qualifications/Skills and experience we value:
- Investigate, report, and track product failures to resolution
- Participate in the creation and execution of test plans and test cases
- Ensure traceability between product requirements, delivered code and test case verification
- Identify and escalate issues related to plan and quality
Nice to have:
- In progress College or University degree course in Computer Science or related field
- Good understanding of software development principles and basic knowledge of writing code with use of OOP concepts
- Knowledge of SQL and good understanding of relational database system
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and relevant quality assurance concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with .NET framework
- Experience working with C#
- Experience working any of the following testing tools:
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com or follow us on LinkedIn to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Beware of fraudulent recruiting activity! If you are contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter or other Ceridian employee, you will be provided with an @ceridian.com email. If you are contacted by someone who uses any other email domain, despite their use of our company logo or company name in their social media handle/profile, the contact could be fraudulent. Please also note, Ceridian will not request or send money and/or a check at any time during the recruiting or hiring process, ask you to order any equipment or supplies, or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as National ID numbers, via email or phone. Sensitive personal data is only collected post-hire, via new hire forms directly in Dayforce. If you have been asked for any of the above, or believe you have been contacted by someone posing as a Ceridian employee, please refer to our fraudulent recruiting statement found here: https://www.ceridian.com/company/corporate/be-aware-recruiting-fraud.