Cloverdale Paint is the largest family owned and operated paint company in North America. With over 70 Company stores and 120 Authorized Dealers across Canada, Cloverdale Paint has had a special relationship with its customers ever since the company was founded in 1933.
We are now recruiting for an Industrial Mechanic at our Winnipeg, MB production facility.
The successful candidate will have open availability and be available to work night shifts. The required schedule for this role is 11:30 pm to 8:00 am from Sunday to Thursday.
Wage range for this role is between $29.00/hr. and $31.00/hr., depending on experience. We offer a shift premium for the night shift on top of hourly wage.
Candidates should already have their own hand tools and tool chest.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company paid benefits – Medical, Dental and Vision
- Annual cost of living salary increases
- Profit-sharing Program
- Family Assistance Program
- Staff Discounts
- Comprehensive training
- A supportive and growth-oriented management team
- A great work environment with collaborative and caring colleagues
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly checks according to preventative maintenance schedule of machinery and equipment.
- Maintain building and grounds, including: valves, pipes, lift trucks, lights, etc.
- Install, maintain and repair process equipment within manufacturer’s specifications.
- Ensure that department safety standards are maintained.
- Lock-out and quarantine unsafe or unserviceable machine or equipment until it can be restored to a safe and serviceable condition.
- Liaise with outside repair services.
- Other duties dependent upon operational requirements.
- 2 years of maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical skill set
- Computer proficient
- Able to read and understand schematics
- Capable of welding, troubleshooting electrical issues
- Familiar with pneumatics, hydraulics, building maintenance
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Successfully pass a mechanical aptitude test
Our employees enjoy excellent work environments, respectful workplaces with credible leadership and receive fair remuneration and annual profit sharing. Be part of a Canadian family owned business and be valued, appreciated and respected!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $29.00-$31.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R2J 0R9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you capable of standing for long periods of time?
- Are you capable of lifting up to 50 lb regularly?
- Are you available to from 11:30 pm to 8:00 am, Sunday to Thursday?
- Industrial Mechanic: 2 years (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)
Work Location: In person