Rouge Bar is rapidly expanding and is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Bartender to join our dynamic team.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and are focused on building a rewarding career with a well-established and rapidly growing organization, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Rouge Bar is proud to have been opened for 18 years and see many more years to come. With the continued support of our clients from all over the world, Rouge Bar continues to expand and further develop our service offerings for our valued guests. Conveniently located just in the heart of downtown Montreal.
Schedule: Variable, nights, weekends
We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Bartender to provide an excellent customer drinking experience. Your main responsibilities include preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages and maintaining the bar area clean and organized. To succeed in this role, you must have strong attention to detail, the ability to multitask and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Have detailed knowledge of all drinking menu items.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages.
- Collect and process payments.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Maintain the bar area stocked, clean and organized.
- Balance your cash at the end of each shift.
- Must be bilingual (English and French) and 18 years or older.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work on your feet for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Previous working experience as a Bartender/ Barmaid is req
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 22 per week
Salary: $14.25-$50.83 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Bartending: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-07-28