- Must have earned at least a college diploma as Electrical Technician.
- Electrical Engineering Degree preferred.
- Experience with Power Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Sales representative for electrical and electronic test equipment.
- Assist customers with finding the right product for the requirements.
- Meet with existing and prospective customers.
- Liaise with equipment manufacturers.
- Provide service calls for existing customers.
- Provide on-site demonstrations and training.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must have great inter-personal skills.
- Must be willing to travel in the GTA on a regular basis.
- Must be willing to travel across Canada on a quarterly basis.
- Base salary + commission totaling 55,000-65,000.
About the Company:
RCC Electronics is a sales and distribution company for some of the major brands in electrical and electronic test equipment. We have been in the test equipment business since 1978. We specialize in high voltage test equipment (transformer testers etc.), field instruments (power quality analyzers, etc.) and laboratory equipment (oscilloscopes etc.)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-01